Twitter #PhotoComp // Research Through a Lens: show and tell us why you love your research to #winaprize #LoveIrishResearch
- The competition is open to all researchers based in eligible Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and Research Performing Organisations (RPOs) in Ireland.
- The competition is open until 5pm on Wednesday 17 February.
- All entries must be submitted via Twitter, tagged using our handle @IrishResearch and including the hashtag #LoveIrishResearch.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- By entering the competition, all participants agree to give the Irish Research Council royalty-free right to use, reproduce and or/display the submitted image in any format including but not limited to online or print mediums
- The winning entry will be the image and corresponding description that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.