Postgraduate Funding


  • The Employment Based Postgraduate Programme provides funding for companies to employ high-calibre Researchers to work onsite with them on product, service or process innovations.
  • The Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme supports suitably qualified Research Masters and Doctoral candidates pursuing or intending to pursue full-time research in any discipline.
  • The Enterprise Partnership Scheme offers researchers the opportunity to gain additional beneficial experience and insight into the commercial arena while completing their research.


Employment Based Postgraduate Programme 2015

Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2015

Enterprise Partnership Scheme