Employment Based Programme
Do you want funding for a talented researcher to work with you on an innovative research idea?
The Irish Research Council’s Employment Based Postgraduate Programme provides funding for SMEs, HPSUs, SPIN-OUTs, SPIN-INs and MNCs to employ competitively selected, high-calibre Researchers to work onsite with them on product, service or process innovations.
Develop new products. Improve services. Streamline processes. Unlock ideas. Transform your business model. Enhance your competitive intelligence.
**New sponsored research opportunities are advertised here!**
As an Employment Partner on this Programme, you will get:
- To employ a talented Researcher onsite completing a 1 or 2 year Research Masters or a 3 or 4 year PhD on a topic of value to your business
- To spec the research project to your exact business needs
- Commercially oriented terms
- Access to expertise and cutting-edge facilities in Irish Higher Education Institutions
- The opportunity to develop your innovation capacity
- The opportunity to minimise the risk of investing in research
You are an eligible Employment Partner on this Programme if:
- You are a business, a company, a registered charity, a social, cultural, not-for-profit, governmental or non-governmental organisation in any sector
- Your business has a base in Ireland which can host the Researcher
- Your business can commit to a minimum contribution of €8,000 p/a towards the salary of the Researcher
- Your business has the facilities to conduct the research and can provide mentorship to the Researcher
If you are interested in receiving funding for a talented Researcher: register your interest here.
Contact the Irish Research Council's Enterprise Team: Dr. Ross McKiernan, Enterprise Programmes Manager or Dr. Johanna Archbold, Enterprise Research Support, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Call Notice: Employment Based Programme 2015
Employment Based Programme: Click here for 2014 Scheme